The following provisions have been made for reservations.
1. 25% Deposit required for Trekking/ Tour booking
2. Final payment to be paid before departure from Kathmandu at The Great Adventure Trekking Office.
3. A foreign Group leader will be free for 15 paying clients or more. But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying pax. (Flights and Government fees not included).
4. Payment excepted by credit card (4% extra will be charged to you as credit card processing Fee/bank commission),
5. Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
6. Travel insurance is compulsory for all clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage etc.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the prices quoted to indicated Trekking/ Tour. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unfavorable circumstances, it is advisable to take a “Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy” before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form; either by fax or email at least 1 week before to the departure date of any trip booked for. 20% of total payment will be applied as cancellation fee.
Due to circumstances such as increase in prices by Forex ,airlines, hotels, resorts, we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances. We shall of course, try our utmost not to increase prices!
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will provide you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your best holiday with smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country’s own policies.
Therefore The Great Adventure Treks and Expedition P.Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow ,political problem like STRIKE cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots
Passport and Visas
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas costs are the sole responsibility of clients part of their development process.