Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is an exciting and thrilling aerial tour you can opt for. This heli tour offers breathtaking views of every mount range of the Annapurna region. And it won’t take weeks or even days. Within a few hours, you will be facing glistening mountains and enjoying every moment.
Well, who doesn’t wish to thrive into the natural wilderness? Who doesn’t want to explore the sky roaring Himalayas up close? But our busy schedule or unmatched physical stamina or insufficient trekking experience becomes major hurdles. To overcome these obstacles and to fulfill your desire for mountainous adventure, Heli Tour is the easiest option. That’s why it’s becoming popular these days.
Highlights of ABC Helicopter Tour
- Thrive into one of Nepal’s most popular Heli tours in Annapurna region ‘
- Reach the world-famous vantage point, Annapurna Base Camp (4120m) within a few minutes
- Lifetime experience of an aerial tour running within soaring altitudes up to 6000 meters
- Witness spectacular scenery of mountains, ridges, glaciers, and villages from Helicopter
- The spectacular panorama of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung to Manaslu and other mid-western Himalayan peaks
- Splendid aerial view of tourist hubs of Nepal like Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Even though for little time, get in touch with lovely locals who welcomes you with the warmest hospitality
- Glimpses of the tradition and culture of native communities including Tamang & Gurung
- Feasibility of several add-ons as per you wish and convenience
Why Choose This Tour?
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour is one of the best choices you can make. This tour takes you above the unique section of Annapurna and gives you the experience of a lifetime. Removing the juggles of trekking and all hectic preps, this tour is preferable for all age groups. The best of all is you can go for this tour at any time of the year whenever temperature is preferable.
For this helicopter tour, you have two options from where to take off. You can either take your flight from Pokhara or Kathmandu. It would take about 3-4 hours for a round trip from Kathmandu. While it would take about half an hour to reach the Annapurna Base Camp from Pokhara.
Once your helicopter takes off, you catch glimpses of the nearby valley and surrounding hills. Continuing forward, the helicopter will encircle around the altitude of 6500-7000 meters. If you start from Kathmandu, it might take a while. From Pokhara, you will instantly enter the Annapurna Region. The view afterward becomes grander.
With quaint villages, deep forests & ridges, you can see some extraordinary glacial points. The lovely mount range appears spot on. Those spectacular mountains include the Annapurna I (8,091 m), Dhaulagiri(8,167m), Manaslu (8156m), Annapurna South, Mt. Fishtail, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Nilgiri, and many small peaks.
The vantage point of the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour is ABC (4120m) itself. You get to land here and spend some time. This moment will be a precious one as you witness the iconic mount range. The magical view surrounding you will make you forget every stress of your mind. If you’re lucky, you can see some rare wonders of the Annapurna Conservation Area too.
So, it’s time to say goodbye to arduous treks & hikes. Experience the unseen grandeur of the Annapurna in an easy and fabulous way. Please let us know if you wish to take this helicopter tour in Nepal.
At 05:50 AM: Wake Up and Get Ready
At 6:30 – 7:00 AM: Arrive at Airport, Check-In, and Take Off For ABC
– Half an Hour of Exploration at Annapurna Base Camp
09:30-10:00 AM: Return and Drive Back To The Hotel After The Flight