Gosaikunda Helicopter tour is the easiest and fasted Heli visit from Kathmandu and back to Kathmandu, Gosaikunda lake is one of the Holy lakes of Nepal which is situated on 4380m/14370ft from sea level. It is a religious site and it likewise called Shiva lake of Nepal. As a heavenly name and locally, people also call it a frozen lake. You can also walk around the lake and wash your face from holy water from the lake. The Gosaikunda lake is one of the Hindus religious lakes which is situated inside the Langtang National park.
- Pickup from your hotel drive to hotel
- Airport tax
- fly to Goshaikunda lake by Thrilling Helicopter
- sightseeing as per itinerary
- passengers insurance from helicopter
- fly back to kathmandu airport
- Pick up from the airport and drive back the hotel.