As a traveler’s paradise with majestic landscapes, sky-scraping mountains, deep valleys, and wildlife, Nepal is always fun exploring. It has so many exquisite places to visit that unfolds soul-stirring views, sweeping landscapes, deep valleys, and terrains.
But far from the lush foliage and pristine lakes, it’s Muktinath that has dazzled adventurers with its rustic charm and unique topography. Perched on Thorong La Pass’s foot at 12,468 ft. height, the temple is fascinating with ancient artifacts, old statues, and carved wooden architecture.
Muktinath is an absolute beauty with fabulous surroundings, lofty hills, and mountains. Many devotees, Hindus, and Buddhists from close or far visit the pilgrimage each year to offer their respect and prayers.
The holy temple blends the religious cult and nature and brings the most overwhelming sceneries to the visitors. However, to get the taste of it, you’ll have to trek from Jomsom to Muktinath, which takes almost a week. Its trail has you running over parched land and past the abandoned villages.
Therefore, many trekkers opt for Muktinath Helicopter Tour to cut short the time and escape the miles-long trail. The excursion gets a lot better when you don’t have to walk a single course and just gaze at the scenic view.
This explains why most people are keen on hiring a private chopper to arrive at the site, if not a commercial flight. There’s no better way to get the terrific view of Muktinath than to take a private aircraft.
The helicopter tour of Muktinath rises above the challenges, providing a safe and scenic trip of Muktinath. It offers an unforgettable experience to the visitor by providing an incredible view of snowy peaks, breathtaking backdrops, and monasteries.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour is a choice for those who don’t want to hike the trail up to the temple. But, since it ditches all the hectic walks and climbs through the arid lands and rock cliffs to reach the temple, a lot of people are now interested in having the ride.
What’s the beauty of the Muktinath Helicopter Tour?
The helicopter tour of Muktinath is arguably the finest and most beautiful that one can have during their visit to Nepal. It’s restful with no grueling treks and putting up with the harsh weather of Mustang.
The trip to Muktinath via private aircraft kicks off with an hour flight to the hillock. It has you flying over the small hamlets, walled cities, ancient royal palaces, and the Kali Gandaki River. Upon arriving at the sacred sites, you’ll get nearly two hours to explore the nearby villages, take a trip to the temple, and watch the magnificent views.
During this time, you can also peek at the astonishing Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Tukuche Park. Visitors can simply glance at the splendid Thorong La Pass and picturesque valleys from the ridge. Shortly after finishing the sightseeing, we’ll fly back to Kathmandu, which takes another hour or so to arrive at the town.
Highlights of Muktinath Helicopter Tour
- Wild and scenic view of diverse landscapes, towering cliffs, and mountains
- Explore the diverse culture and heritage of the Mustang district
- A quick tour of Muktinath temple and engaging in prayers
- Catching a glimpse of the scintillating mountains, including Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna
- Taking a bath in the 108 water taps of the temple
- Imposing Muktinath villages and deep valleys of Jomsom
- We will pick you up from your hotel and you will be taken to the airport where a helicopter with experienced pilot will be ready for the take off. You will fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath.
- Helicopter will stop at helipad near by Temple , you will visit Muktinath temple and enjoy with other beautiful scenery of desert view of Mustang district.
- After spending some time at Muktinath, you will fly back to Kathmandu.
- You will enjoy with Views of Holy Gandaki rivers, Jomsom, Kagbeni & Beautiful views of Muktinath Village and Valley.
- Views of Panoramic Towering snow-capped Mountains Like Annapurna, Tukuche Park, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Nilgiri and many more fabulous mountain views.
- Holy bath under 108 chilled water spring and 2 holy Kunda at Muktinath Temple.
- Worship Vishnu God.
- Total tour will be about 3 hours.