Muktinath Helicopter Tour is one of the most famous pilgrimage places in Nepal as well as adventure rides. In addition, the pagoda style Muktinath is very famous for both Hindus and Buddhist pilgrimage. Similarly, charter flight is the fastest way to reach Muktinath temple from Kathmandu and Pokhara airport. Here, you can enjoy scenic valley views and also snow-capped mountains which are more than 8000 meters (Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri). In fact, Muktinath lies at a height of 3,780m/12,399 feet from the sea level.
The base of the Thorong La mountain goes in the upper Mustang region. Likewise, Mukti Nath is situated inside the Annapurna preservation territory of Nepal and a standout amongst the oldest temples of the God Vishnu and the Vaishnava custom in Nepal. Apparently, the altar is known as one of the eight consecrated spots known as Svayam Vyakta Kshetras. (The other seven being Srirangam, Srimushnam, Tirupati, Naimisharanya, Totadri, Pushkar and Badrinath). It is just as one of the 108 Divya Desam, or sacred spots of the love of Lord Vishnu. Furthermore, it is additionally one of the 51 Shakti Pitha goddess locales.
Lastly, Muktinath Helicopter Tour offers several astounding sceneries and experiences one can have in a lifetime.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Kathmandu– Muktinath–Kathmandu by a Helicopter ride
- A holy place for Hinduism and Buddhism.
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Muktinath and Back to Kathmandu will takes about 3hrs
- Helicopter landing time will be 25–30 minutes.
- you will pass through the deepest Gorge in the world
- Amazing view of Annapurna, Manasulu, Dhauligiri, Nilgiri, and other many mountains.
- View of the fabulous view of the desert of Mustang district.
- pass through holy river Kali Gandaki, Jomsom, Kagbeni, and Muktinath valley view.
- take a holy bath under 108 running taps and 2 kunda.
- Worship Vishnu god and other temples
- Visit to see natural flame believed in the power of God.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to airport
- Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath by thrilling helicopter
- professional pilots
- we will land near Muktinath temple.
- Visit the temple and spend some time there.
- passengers insurance from helicopter
- Return back to Kathmandu from Muktinath
- Drive back to hotel from the airport