Everest Base camp : private Helicopter tour is one of the heli tours in Nepal.This flight departure everyday from kathmandu airport. When you are doing Everest Base Camp flight , during flight mountains come closer and closer…where you can see panoramic beautiful mountain ranges .The people who have a limit of time will be best getaway to explore Mt Everest and other Many mountains . During this flight you will be able to see Mt Lhotshe (8516m),Mt Makalu (8463m),Mt Cho-yu (8201m),Mt shishapangma , Langtang Lirung, Mt Pumari , Amadablam, Nuptche and many more..
Strolling to the Mount Everest base camp takes 12 to 14 days from Kathmandu to Lukla, Trekking to Everest base camp and trek down to Lukla. From Lukla again we need to fly back to Kathmandu for 35 minutes approx. Voyagers who want to achieve Everest base camp however don’t have adequate time to climb here and there, in this circumstance our Heli Tour to Everest base camp is the best and the most appropriate one for those explorers. This flight will arrive at Kalapatthar to see Mt. Everest and investigate around. We will likewise arrive at the Tengboche for a stunning breakfast with the best perspective on Mt. Everest.
Everest Base Camp Private Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- Flight departure from Kathmandu airport.
- Total durations of flight about 3:30hrs.
- Stop at lukla for refueling.
- Short landing at Kallaptthar (5545m) for Beautiful view of mountain and Panoramic view of other many mountains.
- The Helicopter will stop at Syangboche 3780m/12398ft , where you can enjoy coffee at hotel Everest view .
- View of Landscape, Icefall and glaciers.
- Beautiful Valley and Sherpa Villages
- Sherpa and their society
- Many different views of fabulous mountains.
- Feel like you are in Heaven
Things to bring during Everest Base Camp Flight
- Warm Clothes
- Day Pack
- Drinking water for dehydration
- Dry foods (nuts, chocolate..)12
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Airport
- Flight by thrilling helicopter
- Flight duration from Kathmandu to Lukla (45 to 50 minutes)
- Flight duration from Lukla to Kala Patthar (25 to 30 minutes)
- Flight duration from Kala Patthar to Syangboche (10 to 12 minutes)
- Flight duration Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu (45 to 50 minutes)
- Airport Tax
- Drive from airport and drive to hotel